You can master these keys if you put your whole body-mind to it
In my article series on Alchemy, I’ve mentioned a foolproof method for successful alchemy. This method is not for sale.
So, with all this personal power you have been mastering, you should be able to just wave a magic wand and create whatever you desire, right?Not exactly and here’s why:
Although it takes spiritual alignment and alchemy to create, you need ‘something more’ to do the job successfully. That ‘something more’? A rock solid, personal value system to hold it all together.
Sadly, such habits for preserving personal power are often the most neglected aspect of living. Their lack is usually found at the core of mediocrity or even failure. How can you ensure you are building a solid value system? By adopting or reaffirming the spiritual values listedhere as The Seven Chakra Keys.
Your new rock solid value system
The way to keep your energy and no longer lose it to even the most subtle of energy thieves, take this 7-chakra inquiry. It’s purpose is to help you change non-productive and harmful old habits and establish new ones.
If you want to do everything you can to prevent any more loss of energy that could mutate into anger, then determine to become mindful of even subtle, unrecognized anger. Or else these will develop energy blocks, which usually form the cause of your failure to materialize your dreams. Or, worse, these blocks can be at the core of illness, disease, accident or premature death.
These keys are worth a fortune in gold but I’m not selling them
They’re innate, and the only way you can have them is when you recognize that they are a part of your True Self.
So use these The Seven Chakra Keys wisely. Use them to unlock your Real Self. They are really all it takes to keep the energy you need to turn your dreams into reality:
- First chakra: If you are with another person or a group and the conversation takes a negative turn, resolve to be silent.
- Second chakra: Don’t even inject your opinion about a conversation that has become negative. Conserve your power.
- Third chakra: Do you have or identify with a sense of ‘righteousness’, or have negative thoughts and emotions about the world or others? Keep these to yourself.
- Fourth chakra: Then take the stored-up energy from these three new habits and keep all this extra power to yourself.
- Fifth chakra: Use your new, and renewed, energy reserves to speak positively. Speak to bring your dreams and true desires into crystallized reality.
- Sixth chakra: In one article I referred to this as the staff of your word, but it is also your vision. So hold the vision of your word in thought, writing or speech, and as a silent idea or emotion. Use your word in all these forms as the vision to discipline yourself to establish dominion over your own body-mind, which is your kingdom.
- Seventh chakra: Relish the very idea that the staff of your word is a true magic wand, and wear your renewed wisdom as the crown of your victory!
Apply as much discipline and vigilance as you can to these keys, feel the new energy vibrate in your body, and watch your power to create with thought and emotion grow exponentially. Your crystallized, pure desires will begin to materialize in your life.
Keep storing-up your energy
Keep guard over it. Remember, your well chosen word in all its forms is your most precious possession. Even though, before now, you may have given it away rather recklessly, you never have to do so again. Ever.
Think about it this way: if you had a pot of water that was yours for the day, and you knew that no more would be given, would you spill it? So, too, preserve your word like the precious commodity it is. The energy to create positive words can be recycled. So in effect, these are also keys to a healthy spiritual life.
I promise that if you make this practice the joy and love of your life, if you practice this discipline over your word in all its forms as I’ve stated in the Sixth Chakra Key, in very little time you will have a new habit of positivity.
It only takes 21 days to form a new habit, so give it at least that long. Make it a game. And soon you will have more and more new energy to use to create, and to attract more positive energy like itself.
To be positive in your Word is the highest practice of self-love.