The art of happiness is an inside job.
Being happy comes from within, not from the fleeting outer manifestations of life. But having the things, experiences and relationships you desire, is also your birthright. They go together.
How do you go, then, from inner happiness to outer manifestations of that happiness?
This is the question I ask in my spiritual healing practice when treating for abundance: When you focus on manifestation techniques, how much emphasis do you place on the feelings you desire in relation to the circumstances, things or relationships you want?
You can follow the best system on how to manifest what you want, but lasting results come when you first take time to clear yourself and then get to the core and truly know what you want. Not generally speaking, but specifically–down to the details that make you smile in pure joy.
You get the best results from your manifestation techniques when you clear any negative programming that form spiritual, mental, emotional or even physical blocks to creating happiness. You can do this with an energy clearance session. And if you want, prepare for a session by using self-inquiry to capture thoughts and ideas about what to release and what to attract.
I always advise that, before you set about learning how to manifest what you want, to first explore more about what you want to release and attract. Writing your ideas down is one of the best manifestation techniques: write to clear yourself of self-limiting or unnecessary blocks, and write to know, then attract, what you truly desire. Click here for a great course for a great course that teaches you more about this method (my affiliate link).
Here are some questions you can ask yourself when writing:
- What have you been placing your attention on?
- When something good happens for another, do you say you feel joy for them but later find yourself comparing yourself to them and maybe even indulge in a pity party?
- Instead of revolving thoughts of why don’t nice things happen for me, how can you teach yourself to put your attention on the things that really make you feel good?
- You can get to the place where you imagine good for yourself by transferring memories of past good times to your present time. Then bathe yourself in those good positive feelings and imagine yourself having what you want now.
- The key word is “now”. It’s the only time that really exists and that your subconscious understands. The subconscious wants to give you whatever you ask. Your job is to be enlightened about what and how you request. Do this with good feelings in your body, higher emotions in your heart, and positive picture-thoughts in your mind.
It takes a bit of discipline to do this, but if you use that 5 minutes of writing and imagining while also feeling good about yourself, you are creating a new habit. Do this daily for 21 days, and you will have developed a positive habit of affirming the sense that you deserve your good, that you are worthy, and just generally feel good about yourself as you are now.
When you feel good about yourself, you energetically invite good things to you. You energetically invite others to feel good about you. But others who truly value themselves are not drawn only by your outer looks. So don’t use that as an excuse, telling yourself they won’t like you “because”.
Demonstrate your sense of worthiness and to reinforce the truth that you deserve good things.
A spa day or in-store makeover can do wonders to boost your spiritual-esteem. Do this out from self-love and self-respect.
Let it be only part of your internal happiness makeover and not a substitution.
When you consciously do all these things, clear yourself energetically and then imagine being and even becoming the person you want to be, you attract your new experiences, relationships, and all the other things you desire in life. From the inside-out.
Click here for more information on a course on writing and other techniques for manifesting what you want (my affiliate link). Or, if the link doesn’t show in your reader, copy and past this one:
- How to manifest what you want: best manifestation secrets
- Using affirmations as part of your guided meditation experience